TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date: October 2022
While using cbsecurity.solutions, you agree to be bound by this Agreement by utilising the information, tools, features, and functionality found on cbsecurity.solutions the "Service". All visitors are referred to as "you", "User" or "users." It is the users responsibility to read this agreement. If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the legal ability to be bound by it, or that you have the right to bind a corporation or entity if you are acting on behalf of one.
Newsletter Terms and Conditions:
By signing up to our email subscription you agree to receive emails from us . Email addresses are never shared with third parties.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties:
The content, as well as all services and products associated with cbsecurity.solutions or provided through the service (whether sponsored or not), are provided to you "as is" and "as available." cbsecurity.solutions makes no express or implied representations or warranties about the content or operation of cbsecurity.solutions or the service. You agree that use of the service is at your sole risk.
cbsecurity.solutions makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the content available through the service is free of viruses or other code or computer programming routines with contaminating or destructive properties or intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal Information.
Not a Financial Advisor:
Neither cbsecurity.solutions nor the services are intended to provide legal, tax, or financial advice. We offer no financial services of any kind. We are a blockchain security consultancy and all services offered are on a consultancy basis. Always conduct your own research; we cannot be held liable for any losses. As a result, you should get further information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisors who are fully aware of your individual circumstances before making any final choices or adopting any financial strategy.
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Site and the Service. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with any of the provisions set forth herein may result in the termination of your access to the Site.
You may not whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf:
● Use the Site and the Service for any illegal, unlawful or unauthorized purposes.
● Use the Site and the Service in any form of spam, unsolicited mail, or a similar conduct.
● Interfere with or violate Users’ rights to privacy and other rights, or harvest or collect data and information about Users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or use other automatic device, process or method to access the Site or the Service and retrieve, index and/or data-mine information.
● Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, the Service or the servers or networks that host the Site and the Service, or disobey any laws or regulations or requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks.
● Impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Site or through the Service, whether directly or indirectly.
● Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that the Company or any third party endorses you, your website, your business or any statement you make, or present false or inaccurate information about the Site or the Service.
● Transmit, distribute, display or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site or the Service any content, including User Generated Content, which may infringe third party rights, including Intellectual Property rights and privacy rights, or which may contain any unlawful content.
● Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform infrastructure or that may otherwise adversely affect the User’s experience in connection with the Site or the Service.
● Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or the Service.
● Copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or the Service in any way.
● Create a browser, frame, border environment or GUI around The Site.